Report NEP-SBM-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ray, Saon, 2019. "What explains India’s poor performance in garments exports: evidence from five clusters?," MPRA Paper 95132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dana Kassem, 2018. "Does Electrification Cause Industrial Development? Grid Expansion and Firm Turnover in Indonesia," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_052_1, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2019. "Innovation and Economic Growth: Does Internet Matter?," MPRA Paper 94851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Michael J. HAUPERT, 2019. "Measuring Success: Clio and the Value of Database Creation," Working Papers of BETA 2019-30, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Véronique Favre-Bonté & Elodie Gardet & Catherine Thevenard-Puthod, 2019. "How Types of Destination Influence Tourism Innovation Networks?," Post-Print hal-02145911, HAL.
- Krammer, Sorin & Jimenez, Alfredo, 2019. "Do political connections matter for firm innovation? Evidence from emerging markets in Central Asia and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 94942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel A. Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2019. "Every Cloud has a Silver Lining: Cleansing Effects of the Portuguese Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1250, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oecd, 2019. "Local entrepreneurship ecosystems and emerging industries: Case study of Pomorskie, Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2019/05, OECD Publishing.