Célia M. Q. Ramos
(Celia M. Q. Ramos)
|Middle Name:||M. Q.|
Escola Superior de Gestão, Hotelaria e Turismo Faro, Portugal
Universidade do Algarve
RePEc:edi:esalgpt (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Celia Ramos & Mario Rui Gomes, 1998. "Tourism planning informatization," ERSA conference papers ersa98p470, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramos, Célia M.Q. & Casado-Molina, Ana-María, 2021. "Online corporate reputation: A panel data approach and a reputation index proposal applied to the banking sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 121-130.
- Antunes, Nuno & Ramos, Célia & Sousa, Carlos, 2018. "Who Are The Tourists Sharing Content On Social Media? Behaviour And Characteristics," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 6(3), pages 237-257.
- Célia M.Q. Ramos & Daniel Jorge Martins & Francisco Serra & Roberto Lam & Pedro J.S. Cardoso & Marisol B. Correia & João M.F. Rodrigues, 2017. "Framework for a Hospitality Big Data Warehouse: The Implementation of an Efficient Hospitality Business Intelligence System," International Journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS), IGI Global, vol. 9(2), pages 27-45, April.
- Ramos, Célia & Casado-Molina, Ana & Peláez, José, 2017. "Measuring Air And Terrestrial Transport Company Reputation: Tourism Intangibles Expressed In The Digital Environment," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 5(4), pages 443-462.
- Célia M. Q. Ramos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & João M. F. Rodrigues, 2015. "Opportunities, Emerging Features, and Trends in Electronic Distribution in Tourism," International Journal of Information Systems and Social Change (IJISSC), IGI Global, vol. 6(4), pages 17-32, October.
- Célia M. Q. Ramos & Georgette Andraz & Irene Cardoso, 2020. "The Role of ICT in Involving the Tourist and in Sustainability of Tourism Destinations," Studies on Entrepreneurship, Structural Change and Industrial Dynamics, in: Vanessa Ratten (ed.), Technological Progress, Inequality and Entrepreneurship, pages 29-45, Springer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ramos, Célia M.Q. & Casado-Molina, Ana-María, 2021.
"Online corporate reputation: A panel data approach and a reputation index proposal applied to the banking sector,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 121-130.
- Rojas-de-Gracia, María-Mercedes & Casado-Molina, Ana-María & Alarcón-Urbistondo, Pilar, 2021. "Relationship between reputational aspects of companies and their share price in the online environment," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Celia M. Q. Ramos
(Celia M. Q. Ramos) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.