|35/A, P.O.-Dubapara, P.O.-Kazipara, Dist-Murshibadad, West Bengal, India, pIN-Code-742306|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Pramanik, Surapati & Roy, Tapan Kumar, 2007. "Fuzzy goal programming approach to multilevel programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1151-1166, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pramanik, Surapati & Roy, Tapan Kumar, 2007.
"Fuzzy goal programming approach to multilevel programming problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 1151-1166, January.
- Lachhwani, Kailash, 2015. "Modified FGP approach for multi-level multi objective linear fractional programming problems," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 266(C), pages 1038-1049.
- Hong Wang & Xiaodong Zhang, 2018. "A Decentralized Bi-Level Fuzzy Two-Stage Decision Model for Flood Management," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 32(5), pages 1615-1629, March.
- Dempe, S., 2011. "Comment to "interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem" by S.R. Arora and R. Gupta," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 429-431, July.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Pantoya, Michelle L. & Hoffman, James J. & Willauer, Darrin L., 2009. "A multi-objective modeling approach for energetic material evaluation decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 629-636, May.
- Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun, 2011. "Possibilistic linear-programming approach for supply chain networking decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 253-264, March.
- M. S. Osman & O. E. Emam & M. A. El Sayed, 2017. "Stochastic Fuzzy Multi-level Multi-objective Fractional Programming Problem: A FGP Approach," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 54(4), pages 816-840, December.
- Cheng, Chi-Bin, 2011. "Reverse auction with buyer-supplier negotiation using bi-level distributed programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 601-611, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Surapati Pramanik should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.