|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ekonomická fakulta Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
Univerzita Mateja Bela
421 (88) 4152776
421 (88) 4152793
Tajovského 10, 975 90 Banská Bystrica
RePEc:edi:efumbsk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kristína Pompurová & Kristína Pompurová & Jana Sokolová & David Cole & Radka Marčeková & Radoslav Kožiak, 2020. "Are visitors interested in volunteer tourism? Evidence from Slovakia," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(4), pages 3339-3353, June.
- Milota Vetráková & Ivana Šimočková & Kristína Pompurová, 2019. "Age and Educational Diversification of Hotel Employees and Its Impact on Turnover," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-14, September.
- Kristína Pompurová & Radka Marčeková & Ľubica Šebová & Jana Sokolová & Matej Žofaj, 2018. "Volunteer Tourism as a Sustainable Form of Tourism—The Case of Organized Events," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-12, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kristína Pompurová & Radka Marčeková & Ľubica Šebová & Jana Sokolová & Matej Žofaj, 2018.
"Volunteer Tourism as a Sustainable Form of Tourism—The Case of Organized Events,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-12, May.
- Heesup Han & Antonio Ariza-Montes & Pilar Tirado-Valencia & Soyeun Lee, 2020. "Volunteering Attitude, Mental Well-Being, and Loyalty for the Non-Profit Religious Organization of Volunteer Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-16, June.
- Hany Kim & Yeongbae Choe & Daehwan Kim & Jeongmi (Jamie) Kim, 2019. "For Sustainable Benefits and Legacies of Mega-Events: A Case Study of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics from the Perspective of the Volunteer Co-Creators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-15, April.
- Steven Bauer & Dongkuk Lim, 2019. "Effect of Communication Practices on Volunteer Organization Identification and Retention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-17, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristina Pompurova
(Kristína Pompurová) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.