Agatha M. Poroshina
|614000, Russia, Perm, Lebedeva str. 27, room 203|
National Research University Higher School of EconomicsMoscow, Russia
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Agata M. Lozinskaia & Evgeniy M. Ozhegov & Alexander M. Karminsky, 2016. "Discontinuity in Relative Credit Losses: Evidence from Defaults on Government-Insured Residential Mortgages," HSE Working papers WP BRP 55/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Agatha M. Poroshina, 2014. "Credit Risk Modeling Of Residential Mortgage Lending In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Lozinskaya, Agatha & Ozhegov, Evgeniy, 2014.
"Estimation of mortgage lending credit risk,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 3-17.
- Ozhegov, Evgeniy, 2017. "Estimating the demand function for differentiated product with endogenous characteristics and heterogeneity of preferences: The case of mortgage loans," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 45, pages 93-115.
- Rumyantseva, Ekaterina & Furmanov, Kirill, 2017. "Realisation of mortgage property: Survival analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 48, pages 22-43.
- Rumyantseva, Ekaterina & Furmanov, Kirill, 2016. "Modeling mortgage survival," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 123-143.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (4) 2014-05-04 2016-04-09 2016-04-16 2016-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2014-05-04 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2014-05-04 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (3) 2016-04-09 2016-04-16 2016-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2014-05-04 2016-04-09 2016-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2016-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2016-07-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agatha M. Poroshina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.