Report NEP-BAN-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krahnen, Jan Pieter & Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2016. "Structural reforms in banking: The role of trading," SAFE White Paper Series 33, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Lozinskaia Agata & Ozhegov Evgeniy, 2016. "Key Determinants of Demand, Credit Underwriting, and Performance on Government-Insured Mortgage Loans in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mark A Carlson & Jonathan Rose, 2016. "Can a bank run be stopped? Government guarantees and the run on Continental Illinois," BIS Working Papers 554, Bank for International Settlements.
- Yuliyan Mitkov, 2016. "Inequality and Financial Fragility," Departmental Working Papers 201602, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Laura Spierdijk & Sherrill Shaffer & Tim Considine, 2016. "Adapting to changing input prices in response to the crisis: The case of US commercial banks," CAMA Working Papers 2016-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jakub Mateju & Michal Kejak, 2015. "Limited Liability, Asset Price Bubbles and the Credit Cycle: The Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015/16, Czech National Bank, Research Department.