H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States)
Nova Southeastern University
RePEc:edi:whnovus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Editorship
- Maria Petrescu & Micah Murphy, 2013. "Black Friday and Cyber Monday: a case study," International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 187-198.
- Maria Petrescu, 2012. "Cloud computing and business-to-business networks," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 93-108.
- Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Maria Petrescu, 2012.
"Cloud computing and business-to-business networks,"
International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 93-108.
- Raut, Rakesh D. & Priyadarshinee, Pragati & Gardas, Bhaskar B. & Jha, Manoj Kumar, 2018. "Analyzing the factors influencing cloud computing adoption using three stage hybrid SEM-ANN-ISM (SEANIS) approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 98-123.
- Maria Giuffrida & Riccardo Mangiaracina & Umar Burki, 2021. "Cloud-Based Booking Platforms in Warehouse Operations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-16, October.
- Surya Karunagaran & Saji K Mathew & Franz Lehner, 2019. "Differential cloud adoption: A comparative case study of large enterprises and SMEs in Germany," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 861-875, August.
- Sugam Sharma & Ritu Shandilya & Srikanta Patnaik & Ashok Mahapatra, 2016. "Leading NoSQL models for handling Big Data: a brief review," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 22(1), pages 1-25.
- Anjala S. Krishen & Maria Petrescu, 2018. "Analytics from our scholarly closets: the connections between data, information, and knowledge," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-5, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Petrescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.