Leading NoSQL models for handling Big Data: a brief review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajantha Dahanayake & Bernhard Thalheim, 2013. "Continuous database engineering," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(2), pages 133-150.
- Maria Petrescu, 2012. "Cloud computing and business-to-business networks," International Journal of Business Information Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 93-108.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Raut, Rakesh D. & Priyadarshinee, Pragati & Gardas, Bhaskar B. & Jha, Manoj Kumar, 2018. "Analyzing the factors influencing cloud computing adoption using three stage hybrid SEM-ANN-ISM (SEANIS) approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 98-123.
- Maria Giuffrida & Riccardo Mangiaracina & Umar Burki, 2021. "Cloud-Based Booking Platforms in Warehouse Operations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-16, October.
- Surya Karunagaran & Saji K Mathew & Franz Lehner, 2019. "Differential cloud adoption: A comparative case study of large enterprises and SMEs in Germany," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 861-875, August.
- Anjala S. Krishen & Maria Petrescu, 2018. "Analytics from our scholarly closets: the connections between data, information, and knowledge," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-5, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnot only SQL; NoSQL; big data; data models; data modelling.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijbisy:v:22:y:2016:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=172 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sarah Parker (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=172 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.