|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||1996 Division of Social Sciences; California Institute of Technology (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(in no particular order)
Department of Economics
1455, de Maisonneuve Blvd, Montréal, Québec, H3G 1M8
RePEc:edi:deconca (more details at EDIRC)
Centre Interuniversitaire de Recherche en Économie Quantitative (CIREQ) (Center for Interuniversity Research in Quantitative Economics)Montréal, Canada
C.P. 6128, Succ. centre-ville, Montréal (PQ) H3C 3J7
RePEc:edi:cdmtlca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Szilvia Papai, 2000.
"Unique Stability in Simple Coalition Formation Games,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1537, Econometric Society.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2004. "Unique stability in simple coalition formation games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-354, August.
- Papai, S., 1998. "Strategyproof Single Unit Award Rules," Papers 1998/02, Koc University.
- Papai, Szilvia, 1996. "Strategyproof and Nonbossy Assignments," Working Papers 938, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Papai, Szilvia, 1996. "Strategyproof Allocation of a Single Object," Working Papers 936, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2007. "Exchange in a general market with indivisible goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 208-235, January.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2004.
"Unique stability in simple coalition formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-354, August.
- Szilvia Papai, 2000. "Unique Stability in Simple Coalition Formation Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1537, Econometric Society.
- Szilvia Pápai, 2003. "Groves sealed bid auctions of heterogeneous objects with fair prices," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 20(3), pages 371-385, June.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2003. "Strategyproof exchange of indivisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 931-959, November.
- Ehlers, Lars & Klaus, Bettina & Papai, Szilvia, 2002. "Strategy-proofness and population-monotonicity for house allocation problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 329-339, November.
- Szilvia Pápai, 2001. "Strategyproof single unit award rules," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 785-798.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2001. " Strategyproof and Nonbossy Multiple Assignments," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 3(3), pages 257-271.
- Szilvia PÂpai, 2000. "original papers : Strategyproof multiple assignment using quotas," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 5(1), pages 91-105.
- Szilvia Papai, 2000. "Strategyproof Assignment by Hierarchical Exchange," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1403-1434, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Szilvia Papai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.