Report NEP-DCM-2020-05-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evangelinos, Christos & Obermeyer, Andy & Bartel, Aaron, 2020. "The individual monetary valuation of online hotel ratings," IUBH Discussion Papers - Tourismus & Hospitality 3/2020, IUBH University of Applied Sciences.
- Wong, Stephen D & Chorus, Caspar G & Shaheen, Susan A & Walker, Joan L, 2020. "A Revealed Preference Methodology to Evaluate Regret Minimization with Challenging Choice Sets: A Wildfire Evacuation Case Study," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt2k12q9ph, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Gregory Howard & John C. Whitehead & Jacob Hochard, 2020. "Estimating Discount Rates Using Referendum-style Choice Experiments: An Analysis of Multiple Methods," Working Papers 20-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Tanga M. Mohr & John C. Whitehead & Kristan Cockerill & William P. Anderson, Jr. & Chuanhui Gu, 2020. "Measuring the Direct and Indirect Effect of Scientific Information On Valuing Stormwater Management Programs: A Hybrid Choice Model," Working Papers 20-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Paul A. Hindsley & O. Ashton Morgan, 2020. "The Role of Cultural Worldviews in Willingness to Pay for Environmental Policy," Working Papers 20-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2020. "Multinomial logit processes and preference discovery: inside and outside the black box," Papers 2004.13376, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.
- Julie Metta, 2020. "Promoting discount schemes as a nudge strategy to enhance environmental behaviour," Working Papers 2020.11, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Massimo Filippini & Nilkanth Kumar & Suchita Srinivasan, 2020. "Nudging the Adoption of Fuel-Efficient Vehicles: Evidence from a Stated Choice Experiment in Nepal," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 20/333, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Orhan Aygun & Bertan Turhan, 2020. "Designing Direct Matching Mechanism for India with Comprehensive Affirmative Action," Papers 2004.13264, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Nickesha Ayoade & Szilvia Pápai, 2020. "School Choice with Preference Rank Classes," Working Papers 20002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Orhan Aygun & Bertan Turhan, 2020. "Matching with Generalized Lexicographic Choice Rules," Papers 2004.13261, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.