|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation (Lab.RII) Dunkerque, France
Université du Littoral Côte d'Opale
: (33) 3 28 23 71 35
(33) 3 28 23 71 43 or (33) 3 28 23 71 10
Maison de la recherche en sciences de l'homme, 21 quai de la Citadelle, 59140 Dunkerque
RePEc:edi:rilitfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Florin PAUN & Nick VON TUNZELMANN & Philippe RICHARD, 2011. "From Managing Informational Asymmetries Towards A Systemic Asymmetries Approach In Technology Transfer: A Critique Based On The Sme Strategy At Onera – The French Aerospace Labtm," Working Papers 237, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Florin Paun, 2011. ""Demand Readiness Level" (DRL), a new tool to hybridize Market Pull and Technology Push approaches," Post-Print halshs-00565048, HAL.
- Florin Paun, 2011. "Un business model pour recycler le CO2 au lieu de la stocker ?," Working Papers halshs-00565350, HAL.
- Florin Paun & Nick Von Tunzelmann & Philippe Richard, 2010. "Transferring new dynamic capabilities to SMEs: the role of ONERA – the French Aerospace LabTM in promoting asymmetries management," Post-Print halshs-00560536, HAL.
- Florin PAUN & Philippe RICHARD, 2010. "The Criticity Of The Asymmetries’ Management In The Technology Transfer Process Case Study On The Onera Sme Strategy," Working Papers 18, Réseau de Recherche sur l’Innovation. / Research Network on Innovation.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Florin Paun, 2011.
""Demand Readiness Level" (DRL), a new tool to hybridize Market Pull and Technology Push approaches,"
- Sune Solberg Hjorth & Alexander Michael Brem, 2016. "How to Assess Market Readiness for an Innovative Solution: The Case of Heat Recovery Technologies for SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-16, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (2) 2011-02-19 2011-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2011-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2011-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2011-02-19. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-02-19. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Florin Paun should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.