Report NEP-CSE-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florin Paun & Nick Von Tunzelmann & Philippe Richard, 2010. "Transferring new dynamic capabilities to SMEs: the role of ONERA – the French Aerospace LabTM in promoting asymmetries management," Post-Print halshs-00560536, HAL.
- Ghencea, Adrian & Simion, Dana-Florenta, 2010. "Challenges and possible solutions for modernization of romanian companies under the knowledge revolution," MPRA Paper 28677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2011. "Does Cluster Policy Trigger R&D Activity? Evidence from German Biotech Contests," Working Paper series 15_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Klein, Peter G. & Mahoney, Joseph T. & McGahan, Anita M. & Pitelis, Christos N., 2011. "Resources, Capabilities, and Routines in Public Organization," Working Papers 11-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Menezes, Jose H. V., 2010. "The political economy of innovation; an institutional analysis of industrial policy and development in Brazil," MPRA Paper 28849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.