Nijmegen School of Management Nijmegen, Netherlands
Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
RePEc:edi:nsmkunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Carvalho, Monica & Pasaoglu, Guzay, 2018. "The lithium-ion battery: State of the art and future perspectives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 292-308.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Garcia, Nicolas Pardo & Zubi, Ghassan, 2018. "A multi-criteria and multi-expert decision aid approach to evaluate the future Turkish power plant portfolio," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 654-665.
- Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Pardo, Nicolás, 2016. "Techno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV system for developing regions to provide electricity for basic domestic needs: A 2020–2040 scenario," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 309-319.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Harrison, Gillian & Jones, Lee & Hill, Andrew & Beaudet, Alexandre & Thiel, Christian, 2016. "A system dynamics based market agent model simulating future powertrain technology transition: Scenarios in the EU light duty vehicle road transport sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 133-146.
- Loisel, Rodica & Pasaoglu, Guzay & Thiel, Christian, 2014. "Large-scale deployment of electric vehicles in Germany by 2030: An analysis of grid-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-grid concepts," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 432-443.
- Pasaoglu, G. & Fiorello, D. & Martino, A. & Zani, L. & Zubaryeva, A. & Thiel, C., 2014. "Travel patterns and the potential use of electric cars – Results from a direct survey in six European countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 51-59.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Zubaryeva, Alyona & Fiorello, Davide & Thiel, Christian, 2014. "Analysis of European mobility surveys and their potential to support studies on the impact of electric vehicles on energy and infrastructure needs in Europe," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 41-50.
- Pasaoglu, Guzay & Honselaar, Michel & Thiel, Christian, 2012. "Potential vehicle fleet CO2 reductions and cost implications for various vehicle technology deployment scenarios in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 404-421.
- Pasaoglu, Güzay, 2011. "Using the decentralized and liberalized electricity market microworld (LEMM) as an educational tool," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 187-199, January.
- Pasaoglu Kilanc, Guzay & Or, Ilhan, 2008. "A decision support tool for the analysis of pricing, investment and regulatory processes in a decentralized electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3026-3034, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guzay Pasaoglu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.