Sebastián Mauricio Palacio
(Sebastian Mauricio Palacio)
Grup de Recerca en Governs i Mercats (GiM) Barcelona, Spain
Institut de Recerca en Economia Aplicada (IREA)
Facultat d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat de Barcelona
: +34 93 402 1945
+34 93 402 4573
Carrer Tinent-Coronel Valenzuela 1-11, 08034 Barcelona
RePEc:edi:gprubes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sebastián M. Palacio, "undated". "Machine Learning Forecasts of Public Transport Demand: A comparative analysis of supervised algorithms using smart card data," Working Papers XREAP2018-3, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP).
- Sebastián M. Palacio, "undated". "Detecting Outliers with Semi-Supervised Machine Learning: A Fraud Prediction Application," Working Papers XREAP2018-2, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (2) 2018-05-07 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2018-05-07 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2018-05-07. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastián Mauricio Palacio
(Sebastian Mauricio Palacio) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.