Bank of KoreaSeoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:bokgvkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Kyounghoon Park, 2018. "Bank solvency risk and funding cost interactions in a small open economy: evidence from Korea," BIS Working Papers 738, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jinill Kim & Kyounghoon Park, 2017. "Demographic Policies against Aging in OECD countries (in Korean)," Working Papers 2017-22, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- KiHoon Hong & Kyounghoon Park & Jongmin Yu, 2017. "Crowding out in a Dual Currency Regime? Digital versus Fiat Currency," Working Papers 2017-13, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Gropp, Reint E. & Park, Kyounghoon, 2016. "To Separate or not to Separate Investment from Commercial Banking? An Empirical Analysis of Attention Distortion under Multiple Tasks," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- KiHoon Hong & Kyounghoon Park & Jongmin Yu, 2017.
"Crowding out in a Dual Currency Regime? Digital versus Fiat Currency,"
2017-13, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Amber Wadsworth, 2018. "What is digital currency?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 81, pages 1-14, April.
- Julien Prat & Walter Benjamin, 2017. "An Equilibrium Model of the Market for Bitcoin Mining," Working Papers 2017-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Julien Prat & Benjamin Walter, 2018. "An Equilibrium Model of the Market for Bitcoin Mining," CESifo Working Paper Series 6865, CESifo Group Munich.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2016-07-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kyounghoon Park should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.