Lindsey K. Novak
|Department of Economics Colby College 5237 Mayflower Hill Drive Waterville, ME 049018 USA|
|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Applied Economics; College of Agricultural, Food, and Environmental Sciences; University of Minnesota-St. Paul (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Waterville, Maine (United States)
RePEc:edi:declyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Novak, Lindsey, 2016. "Buy Locally? Big-Box Stores and Time-Inconsistent Preferences," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235830, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Novak, Lindsey, 2015. "Contract Farming and Food Security," MPRA Paper 65817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Novak, Lindsey, 2014. "Smallholder Participation in Contract Farming and Food Security," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169817, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Lee, Yu Na & Novak, Lindsey, 2021. "Contract farming as partial insurance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Novak, Lindsey, 2020. "Persistent norms and tipping points: The case of female genital cutting," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 433-474.
- Marc F. Bellemare & Metin Çakir & Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Lindsey Novak & Jeta Rudi, 2017. "On the Measurement of Food Waste," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1148-1158.
- Marc F. Bellemare & Lindsey Novak, 2017. "Contract Farming and Food Security," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(2), pages 357-378.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Novak, Lindsey & Steinmetz, Tara L., 2015. "All in the family: Explaining the persistence of female genital cutting in West Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 252-265.
- Lindsey Novak, 2014. "The Impact of Access to Water on Child Health in Senegal," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 431-444, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lindsey K. Novak should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.