Faculty of Economics Osaka, Japan
Osaka University of Economics
RePEc:edi:feouejp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tsuyoshi Nihonsugi & Hiroshi Nakano & Katsuhiko Nishizaki & Takafumi Yamakawa, 2018. "Contributions in linear public goods experiments with stranger matching: two motivations," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(58), pages 6316-6326, December.
- Tsuyoshi Nihonsugi, 2016. "The difference between Partners and Strangers designs in public goods experiments," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(6), pages 554-572, June.
- Kamijo, Y. & Nihonsugi, T. & Takeuchi, A. & Funaki, Y., 2014. "Sustaining cooperation in social dilemmas: Comparison of centralized punishment institutions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 180-195.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kamijo, Y. & Nihonsugi, T. & Takeuchi, A. & Funaki, Y., 2014.
"Sustaining cooperation in social dilemmas: Comparison of centralized punishment institutions,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 180-195.
- Christiane Reif & Dirk Rübbelke & Andreas Löschel, 2017. "Improving Voluntary Public Good Provision Through a Non-governmental, Endogenous Matching Mechanism: Experimental Evidence," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 67(3), pages 559-589, July.
- Auerbach, Jan U. & Fonseca, Miguel A., 2020. "Preordered service in contract enforcement," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 130-149.
- Kingsley, David C. & Brown, Thomas C., 2016. "Endogenous and costly institutional deterrence in a public good experiment," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 33-41.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2017. "Does the order of punishment matter? A comparison of pool punishment systems," Working Papers 1707, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Kamijo, Yoshio, 2016. "Rewards versus punishments in additive, weakest-link, and best-shot contests," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 17-30.
- Liu, Jia & Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Zhang, Ruike, 2020. "Firing the right bullets: Exploring the effectiveness of the hired-gun mechanism in the provision of public goods," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 222-243.
- Oliver Kirchkamp & Wladislaw Mill, 2018.
"Conditional Cooperation and the Effect of Punishment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Mill, Wladislaw, 2020. "Conditional cooperation and the effect of punishment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 150-172.
- Liu, Jia & Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Zhang, Ruike, 2017. "How Large Should the “Bullets” be? Dissecting the Role of Unilateral and Tie Punishment in the Provision of Public Goods," MPRA Paper 80388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glöckner, Andreas & Kube, Sebastian & Nicklisch, Andreas, 2018. "The joint benefits of observed and unobserved social sanctions," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 105-116.
- Jan U. Auerbach & Miguel A. Fonseca, 2017. "Preordered Service in Contract Enforcement," Discussion Papers 1704, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- De Geest, Lawrence R. & Kingsley, David C., 2019. "Endowment heterogeneity, incomplete information & institutional choice in public good experiments," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 83(C).
- Yoshio Kamijo, 2014. "A theory of strategic auditing: How should we select one member from a homogeneous group?," Working Papers SDES-2014-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tsuyoshi Nihonsugi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.