|Bülent Ecevit Üniversitesi Farabi Kampüsü İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi İncivez / Zonguldak 67100|
|Terminal Degree:||2017 Department of Economics; University of Reading (from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi Zonguldak, Turkey
Bülent Ecevit Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:iibeutr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Alexander Mihailov & Harun Nasir, 2020. "Sudden Stops, Productivity and the Optimal Level of International Reserves for Small Open Economies," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-24, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2020-12-14. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2020-12-14. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2020-12-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2020-12-14. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2020-12-14. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Harun Nasir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.