Nima Nasrollahi Shahri
|Last Name:||Nasrollahi Shahri|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2011. "Power market reforms and privatization of the electricity industry in the Iranian energy sector; an uphill struggle?," MPRA Paper 28047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2011. "پول شویی، مفهوم، پیشینه و بررسی ابعاد آن [Money laundering; definition, history and dimensions]," MPRA Paper 29475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2010. "Natural resource wealth “a truly double edged sword?”: a comparative study between Iran and Norway," MPRA Paper 25639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2010. "The Effectiveness of international investment instruments on the amount of foreign investment (a case study of Iran)," MPRA Paper 36317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2011.
"Power market reforms and privatization of the electricity industry in the Iranian energy sector; an uphill struggle?,"
28047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yucekaya, Ahmet, 2013. "Bidding of price taker power generators in the deregulated Turkish power market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 506-514.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nima Nasrollahi Shahri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.