Report NEP-CWA-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2011. "Power market reforms and privatization of the electricity industry in the Iranian energy sector; an uphill struggle?," MPRA Paper 28047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Raskina, 2010. "Review of Approaches to Oil Price Modeling," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-05/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 16 Dec 2010.
- Rosa García-Fernández & Daniel Gottlieb & Federico Palacios-González, 2011. "Polarization, growth and social policy. The case of Israel, 1997 to 2008," Working Papers 191, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Céline Ferré & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw, 2011. "Is there a metropolitan bias? The inverse relationship between poverty and city size in selected developing countries," Working Papers 192, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Oil Rents, Corruption, and State Stability: Evidence from Panel Data Regressions," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2011. "Policies and Measures to Mitigate Potential Environmental Impacts of Cross Border Infrastructure Projects in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 261, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2011. "Role of Agriculture in Achieving MDG 1 in Asia and the Pacific Region," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1104, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wendy Dobson, 2011. "History Matters: China and Global Governance," Working Papers Series 20, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Jan 2011.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2010. "Stakeholding as a new development strategy for Saudi Arabia," Discussion Papers 2010/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Krislert Samphantharak & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl & Robert M. Townsend, 2011. "Heterogeneity and Risk Sharing in Village Economies," NBER Working Papers 16696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.