Report NEP-ARA-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nasrollahi Shahri, Nima, 2011. "Power market reforms and privatization of the electricity industry in the Iranian energy sector; an uphill struggle?," MPRA Paper 28047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Canova & Matteo Ciccarelli, 2011. "ClubMed? Cyclical fluctuations in the Mediterranean basin," Economics Working Papers 1258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2012.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011. "Does credit for equity investments feedback on stock market volatility? Evidence from an emerging stock market," MPRA Paper 28001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabah Arezki & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Oil Rents, Corruption, and State Stability: Evidence from Panel Data Regressions," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2010. "Stakeholding as a new development strategy for Saudi Arabia," Discussion Papers 2010/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Rosa García-Fernández & Daniel Gottlieb & Federico Palacios-González, 2011. "Polarization, growth and social policy. The case of Israel, 1997 to 2008," Working Papers 191, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.