Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Aziendali Cagliari, Italy
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
V.le S.Ignazio da Laconi 17, 09123 Cagliari
RePEc:edi:drcagit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mundula, Luigi & Auci, Sabrina, 2013. "Smart Cities and a Stochastic Frontier Analysis: A Comparison among European Cities," MPRA Paper 51586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Mundula & Lanfranco Senn, 2011. "Managing the complexity: decision making process on sustainable mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1017, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mundula, Luigi & Auci, Sabrina, 2013.
"Smart Cities and a Stochastic Frontier Analysis: A Comparison among European Cities,"
51586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Santis, Roberta & Fasano, Alessandra & Mignolli, Nadia & Villa, Anna, 2014. "Smart city: fact and fiction," MPRA Paper 54536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de santis, roberta & Fasano, Alessandra & Mignolli, Nadia & Villa, Anna, 2013.
"Il quadro concettuale e le esperienze di misurazione delle Smart Cities
[Smart cities: theoretical framework and measurement experiences]," MPRA Paper 50207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta De Santis & Alessandra Fasano & Nadia Mignolli & Anna Villa, 2015. "A primer on city "smartness" measurement," RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 34-51.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luigi Mundula should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.