Joaquin Morales Belpaire
|Last Name:||Morales Belpaire|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Faculdad de Ciencias Empresariales y Derecho Cochabamba, Bolivia
Universidad Privada Boliviana
: +(591) 216 5700
RePEc:edi:feupbbo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Joaquín Morales Belpaire & Valeria Salinas Maceda, 2018. "Las Características y el Desarrollo de la Economía Popular Un Modelo Formal con Evidencia Etnográfica," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2018, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Gani Aldashev & François Libois & Joaquín Morales Belpaire & Astrid Similon, 2014. "Encouraging Private Ownership of Public Goods: Theory and Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers 1408, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Joaquin Morales Belpaire, 2012. "Decentralized Aid and Democracy," Working Papers 1212, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Saraly Andrade & Joaquin Morales, 2007. "The Role of the Natural Resource Curse in Preventing Development in Politically Unstable Countries: Case Studies of Angola and Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 11/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2007-11-24 2012-12-22
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2014-07-13
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2007-11-24
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2018-11-12
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2012-12-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joaquin Morales Belpaire should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.