Joaquin Morales Belpaire
|Last Name:||Morales Belpaire|
|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Centre de Recherche en Économie de Développement (CRED) Namur, Belgium
Faculté des Sciences Économiques, Sociales et de Gestion (FSESG)
Université de Namur
RePEc:edi:cdfunbe (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Faculdad de Ciencias Empresariales y Derecho Cochabamba, Bolivia
Universidad Privada Boliviana
: +(591) 216 5700
RePEc:edi:feupbbo (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gani Aldashev & François Libois & Joaquín Morales Belpaire & Astrid Similon, 2014. "Encouraging Private Ownership of Public Goods: Theory and Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers 1408, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Joaquin Morales Belpaire, 2012. "Decentralized Aid and Democracy," Working Papers 1212, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Saraly Andrade & Joaquin Morales, 2007. "The Role of the Natural Resource Curse in Preventing Development in Politically Unstable Countries: Case Studies of Angola and Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 11/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joaquin Morales Belpaire should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.