Remi Morin Chasse
(Rémi Morin Chassé)
|Last Name:||Morin Chasse|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(75%) Département des sciences économiques et administratives Chicoutimi, Canada
Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
RePEc:edi:duqacca (more details at EDIRC)
(25%) Centre de recherche en économie de l'environnement, de l'agroalimentaire, des transports et de l'énergie (CREATE) Québec, Canada
: 418-656-2131 poste 5098
Faculté des sciences de l'agriculture et de l'alimentation, Pavillon Paul-Comtois, 2425 rue de l'Agriculture, local 4424, Québec, Qc, G1V 0A6
RePEc:edi:calvlca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kevin Berry & Anthony R. Delmond & Rémi Morin Chassé & John C. Strandholm & Jason F. Shogren, 2018. "In the Shadow of Coase," Working Papers 2018-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Charles F. Mason & Rémi Morin Chassé, 2018. "The Transition to Renewable Energy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6889, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rémi Morin-Chassé & Markus Herrmann, 2014.
"On the Multiplicity of Equilibrium Strategies in a Non-Renewable Natural Resource Duopoly,"
Cahiers de recherche CREATE
- Morin-Chasse, Remi & Herrmann, Markus, 2014. "On the Multiplicity of Equilibrium Strategies in a Non-Renewable Natural Resource Duopoly," Working Papers 181203, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Morin Chassé, Rémi, 2019. "Strategic behavior in environmental contests with asymmetric ability and reimbursement," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 115-126.
- Charles F. Mason & RÃ©mi Morin ChassÃ©, 2017. "An Economic Simulation of the Path to Sustainable Energy: A Dynamic Analysis," Challenges in Sustainability, Librello publishing house, vol. 5(2), pages 1-10.
- Morin Chassé, Rémi & Herrmann, Markus, 2016. "On the multiplicity of open-loop equilibrium strategies in a non-renewable natural resource duopoly," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 101-113.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2014-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2018-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-04-02. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2018-04-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Remi Morin Chasse
(Rémi Morin Chassé) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.