Report NEP-REG-2018-04-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Kettner-Marx & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig, 2018. "Carbon Taxes from an Economic Perspective," WIFO Working Papers 554, WIFO.
- de Jong, Jacques & Hassel, Arndt & Egenhofer, Christian & Jansen, Jaap & Xu, Zheng, 2017. "Improving the Market for Flexibility in the Electricity Sector," CEPS Papers 13093, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Quentin Hoarau & Yannick Perez, 2018. "Interactions Between Electric Mobility And Photovoltaic Generation: A Review," Working Papers hal-01713968, HAL.
- Joseph E. Aldy & Todd D. Gerarden & Richard L. Sweeney, 2018. "Investment versus Output Subsidies: Implications of Alternative Incentives for Wind Energy," NBER Working Papers 24378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jansen, Jaap, 2017. "Does the EU renewable energy sector still need a guarantees of origin market?," CEPS Papers 12714, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hassel, Arndt & Stroia, Cristian & Egenhofer, Christian & Jansen, Jaap & Behrens, Arno, 2017. "Improving Cooperation among EU Member States in Handling Electricity Crises: Lessons for the Regulation on risk-preparedness," CEPS Papers 12697, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Gustavo Andreão & Michelle Hallacka & Miguel Vazqueza, 2017. "Rationales for technology-specific RES support: the impaired Brazilian solar expansion," IEFE Working Papers 99, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Barnes, Alex, 2017. "Nord Stream 2 ï¿½ Friend or enemy of energy security in Europe?," CEPS Papers 13325, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Charles F. Mason & Rémi Morin Chassé, 2018. "The Transition to Renewable Energy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6889, CESifo.
- Roar Adland & Pierre Cariou & François-Charles Wolff, 2018. "Does energy efficiency affect ship values in the second-hand market?," Working Papers halshs-01706627, HAL.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Gergely Ujhelyi, 2018. "Water Innovation and Water Governance: Adaptive Responses to Regulatory Change and Extreme Weather Events," Working Papers 1802, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised 03 2018.
- Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2018. "An efficient and implementable auction for environmental rights," Discussion Papers Series 587, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stefan E. Weishaar, 2018. "Carbon Taxes at EU Level. Introduction Issues and Barriers," WIFO Working Papers 556, WIFO.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans & Papageorgiou, Stylianos, 2018. "Regulatory Competition in Banking: A General Equilibrium Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 12791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2018. "Targeting the Key Player: An Incentive-Based Approach," Working Papers halshs-01699849, HAL.
- Ormazabal, Gaizka & Badia, Marc & Duro, Miguel & Jorgensen, Bjorn N., 2018. "The Informational Effects of Tightening Oil and Gas Disclosure Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 12776, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Gideon Goerdt & Sebastian Felix Heitzmann, 2018. "Transfer Pricing and Partial Tax Harmonization," CESifo Working Paper Series 6875, CESifo.