Report NEP-CDM-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," NBER Working Papers 25077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Dahl, Gordon B. & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2018. "Backlash in Attitudes after the Election of Extreme Political Parties," IZA Discussion Papers 11759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nathan Canen & Chad Kendall & Francesco Trebbi, 2018. "Unbundling Polarization," NBER Working Papers 25110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nikolas Tsakas & Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2018. "Vote trading in power-sharing systems: A laboratory investigation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 13-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Jakub Lonsky, 2018. "Does Immigration Decrease Far-Fight Popularity? Evidence from Finnish Municipalities," Working Paper 6471, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Batista, Catia & Seither, Julia & Vicente, Pedro C., 2018. "Migration, Political Institutions, and Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 11777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2018. "Why do voters elect less qualified candidates?," MPRA Paper 89215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bismark Aha & David.M Higgins & Timothy Lee, 2018. "UK Political Cycle and the Effect on National House Prices: An Exploratory Study," ERES eres2018_60, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Marco Alberto De Benedetto & Maria De Paola, 2018. "Term Limit Extension And Electoral Participation. Evidence From A Diff-In-Discontinuities Design At The Local Level In Italy," Working Papers 201802, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Andrea Caggese & Ander Pérez Orive, 2018. "Capital Misallocation and Secular Stagnation," Working Papers 1056, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Felix Koelle & Thomas Lauer, 2018. "Cooperation, Discounting, and the Effects of Delayed Costs and Benefits," Discussion Papers 2018-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Biloa Essimi, Jean Aristide, 2018. "Collective Action and Application of Tax Regulation in the Mining Industry in Development Countries: the Case of Cameroon," MPRA Paper 88987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David A. Matsa & Amalia R. Miller, 2018. "Who Votes for Medicaid Expansion? Lessons from Maine’s 2017 Referendum," NBER Working Papers 25109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Mastrorocco, 2018. "Organised Crime, Captured Politicians and the Allocation of Public Resources," Trinity Economics Papers tep1018, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Kevin Berry & Anthony R. Delmond & Rémi Morin Chassé & John C. Strandholm & Jason F. Shogren, 2018. "In the Shadow of Coase," Working Papers 2018-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Rémi Suchon & Daniel Houser, 2018. "Do image spillovers deter rule breaking?," Working Papers halshs-01876569, HAL.
- Mathias Dolls, 2019. "An Unemployment Re-Insurance Scheme for the Eurozone? Stabilizing and Redistributive Effects," EconPol Policy Reports 10, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.