Fabio Yoshio Motoki
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Norwich Business School Norwich, United Kingdom
University of East Anglia
RePEc:edi:bsueauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sarah Lasso & Emerson Mainardes & Fabio Motoki, 2019. "Why do entrepreneurs open tech startups? A comparative study between Brazilian and foreign enterprises," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 233-255, March.
- Ferreira, Felipe Ramos & Fiorot, Diego Campana & Motoki, Fabio Yoshio Suguri & Moreira, Nadia Cardoso, 2019. "Evidenciação voluntária: Análise empírica sobre o tom usado em audioconferências," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 59(4), August.
- Sarah V. Lasso & Emerson W. Mainardes & Fabio Y. S. Motoki, 2018. "Types of Technological Entrepreneurs: a Study in a Large Emerging Economy," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 378-401, June.
- Cristiano Machado Costa & Fernando Caio Galdi & Fabio Y. S. Motoki & Juan Manuel Sanchez, 2016. "Non-compliance in Executive Compensation Disclosure: the Brazilian Experience," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3-4), pages 329-369, March.
- Fabio Yoshio Suguri Motoki & Carlos Enrique Carrasco Gutierrez, 2015. "Firm Performance and Business Cycles:Implications for Managerial Accountability," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 47-59, February.
- Cristiano M. Costa & Fernando Caio Galdi & Fabio Y. S. Motoki, 2014. "Family management: creating or destroying firm value?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2292-2302.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fabio Yoshio Suguri Motoki & Carlos Enrique Carrasco Gutierrez, 2015.
"Firm Performance and Business Cycles:Implications for Managerial Accountability,"
Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 47-59, February.
- Izabela Jonek-Kowalska, 2018. "Exposure of Polish enterprises to risk within business cycle," Managerial Economics, AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 19(2), pages 187-203.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabio Yoshio Motoki should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.