|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
David Eccles School of Business Salt Lake City, Utah (United States)
University of Utah
1645 E Campus Center Dr, Salt Lake City UT 84112-9302
RePEc:edi:sobutus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Himanshu Mishra & Arul Mishra & Dhananjay Nayakankuppam, 2007. "Seeing Through the Heart's Eye: The Interference of System 1 in System 2," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 666-678, 09-10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Himanshu Mishra & Arul Mishra & Dhananjay Nayakankuppam, 2007.
"Seeing Through the Heart's Eye: The Interference of System 1 in System 2,"
INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 666-678, 09-10.
- Tiziana Casciaro & Miguel Sousa Lobo, 2015. "Affective Primacy in Intraorganizational Task Networks," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 373-389, April.
- Daniella Laureiro‐Martínez & Stefano Brusoni, 2018. "Cognitive flexibility and adaptive decision‐making: Evidence from a laboratory study of expert decision makers," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 1031-1058, April.
- Boris Maciejovsky & David V. Budescu & Dan Ariely, 2009. "—The Researcher as a Consumer of Scientific Publications: How Do Name-Ordering Conventions Affect Inferences About Contribution Credits?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 589-598, 05-06.
- Manoj Thomas & Daniel H. Simon & Vrinda Kadiyali, 2010. "The Price Precision Effect: Evidence from Laboratory and Market Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 175-190, 01-02.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Himanshu Mishra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.