Faculty of Economics Tokyo, Japan
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113
RePEc:edi:fetokjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2010. "Pension Benefit and Hours Worked," Discussion papers 10004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kensuke Miyazawa, 2009. "Estimation of the elasticity of substitution between oil and capital," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 655-660.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2010.
"Pension Benefit and Hours Worked,"
10004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ko, Jun-Hyung, 2011. "Has the Government Lowered the Hours Worked? Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 30058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kensuke Miyazawa, 2009.
"Estimation of the elasticity of substitution between oil and capital,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 655-660.
- Niizeki Takeshi, 2014. "Capacity utilization and the effects of energy price increases in Japan," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2011. "A Repayment Model of House Prices Oil Price Dynamics in a Real Business Cycle Model," Monash Economics Working Papers 11-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Takeshi Niizeki, 2012. "Energy-Saving Technological Change in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-218, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2010-01-30. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2010-01-30. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2010-01-30. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2010-01-30. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2010-01-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kensuke Miyazawa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.