Report NEP-EEC-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20091145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Malin & Masuch, Klaus & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Determinants of inflation and price level differentials across the euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1129, European Central Bank.
- Canton, E.J.F. & Grilo, I. & Monteagudo, J. & van der Zwan, P.W., 2012. "Perceived credit constraints in the European Union," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-001-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Humphrey, David, 2009. "Payment scale economies, competition, and pricing," Working Paper Series 1136, European Central Bank.
- Bolt, Wilko & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2009. "SEPA, efficiency, and payment card competition," Working Paper Series 1140, European Central Bank.
- Gabriele Guggiola, 2010. "IFRS Adoption in the E.U., accounting harmonization and market efficiency: a review," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1002, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel, Heiko & Song, Liang, 2009. "Return to retail banking and payments," Working Paper Series 1135, European Central Bank.
- MIYAZAWA Kensuke, 2010. "Pension Benefit and Hours Worked," Discussion papers 10004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:eab:tradew:808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Ryan, 2009. "United Kingdom Eurozone Entry Scenarios Evaluated," Working Papers 2009.9, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Emilia Magdalena Jurzyk & Olena Havrylchyk, 2010. "Inherited or Earned? Performance of Foreign Banks in Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 10/4, International Monetary Fund.