Hu Zhi Min
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Min, H, 1990. "A multiple objective approach to workforce redeployment planning," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 425-432.
- Min, H, 1989. "A bicriterion reverse distribution model for product recall," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 483-490.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Min, H, 1989.
"A bicriterion reverse distribution model for product recall,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 483-490.
- Devika Kannan & Kiran Garg & P. C. Jha & Ali Diabat, 2017. "Integrating disassembly line balancing in the planning of a reverse logistics network from the perspective of a third party provider," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 253(1), pages 353-376, June.
- Min, Hokey & Ko, Hyun-Jeung, 2008. "The dynamic design of a reverse logistics network from the perspective of third-party logistics service providers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 176-192, May.
- Min, Hokey & Jeung Ko, Hyun & Seong Ko, Chang, 2006. "A genetic algorithm approach to developing the multi-echelon reverse logistics network for product returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 56-69, January.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hu Zhi Min should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.