|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Statistics Canada Ottawa, Canada
Government of Canada
Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0T6
RePEc:edi:stagvca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Chen, Wen-Hao & Mehdi, Tahsin, 2018. "Évaluation de la qualité des emplois au Canada : une approche multidimensionnelle," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2018412f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Chen, Wen-Hao & Mehdi, Tashin, 2018. "Assessing Job Quality in Canada: A Multidimensional Approach," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2018412e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Tahsin Mehdi, 2020. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance up to a Common Relative Poverty Line," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Tahsin Mehdi, 2019. "Stochastic Dominance Approach to OECD’s Better Life Index," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 143(3), pages 917-954, June.
- Tahsin Mehdi, 2019. "Stochastic Dominance Approach to Measuring Child Development," Child Indicators Research, Springer;The International Society of Child Indicators (ISCI), vol. 12(5), pages 1567-1588, October.
- Mehdi, Tahsin & Stengos, Thanasis, 2014. "Empirical likelihood-based inference for the generalized entropy class of inequality measures," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 54-57.
- Tahsin Mehdi, 2013. "Weighted empirical likelihood-based inference for quantiles under stratified random sampling," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2437-2442.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tahsin Mehdi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.