Jose A. Mendez
|Economics Department W. P. Carey School of Business Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona 85287-9801|
Department of Economics Tempe, Arizona (United States)
W.P. Carey School of Business
Arizona State University
: (480) 965-5514
Box 873806, Tempe, AZ 85287-3806
RePEc:edi:deasuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jose Mendez & Ricardo Mora & Carlos San Juan Mesonada, 2005. "A Cointegration Analysis of the Long-Run Supply Response of Spanish Agriculture to the Common Agricultural Policy," International Trade 0512014, EconWPA.
- Mendez, Jose A., 1991. "The development of the Colombian cut flower industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 660, The World Bank.
- Lewis R. Gale & Jose A. Mendez, "undated".
"A Note on the Empirical Relationship Between Trade, Growth and the Environment,"
96/3, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Jose Mendez & Lewis Gale, "undated". "A Note on the Empirical Relationship Between Trade, Growth and the Environment," Working Papers 2132836, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Seung C. Ahn & Josef C. Brada & José A. Méndez, 2012. "Effort, Technology and the Efficiency of Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1601-1616, November.
- Josef C. Brada & Jose A. Mendez, 2009. "Technology, Effort and the Efficiency of Production: Labor-managed versus Capitalist Firms," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 7(1), pages 35-53.
- Gale, Lewis R. & Mendez, Jose A., 1998. "The empirical relationship between trade, growth and the environment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-61.
- Mendez, JoseA., 1993. "The welfare effects of repealing the U.S. Offshore Assembly Provision," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose A, 1993. "Political and Economic Factors in Regional Economic Integration," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 183-201.
- Hill, John K & Mendez, Jose A, 1992. "Equity Control of Multinational Firms by Less Developed Countries: A General Equilibrium Analysis," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 60(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Mendez, Jose A & Rousslang, Donald J, 1989. "Does the Central American Common Market Benefit Its Members?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 473-487, July.
- Mendez, JoseA. & Rousslang, Donald J., 1989. "Liberalizing U.S. Trade with the Eastern Bloc: What are the consequences?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 491-507, December.
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose, 1988. "Exchange Rate Risk, Exchange Rate Regime and the Volume of International Trade," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 263-280.
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose A, 1988. "An Estimate of the Dynamic Effects of Economic Integration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 163-168, February.
- Mendez, JoseA., 1987. "More on the non-equivalence of voluntary export restraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 79-82.
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose A, 1985. "Economic Integration among Developed, Developing and Centrally Planned Economies: A Comparative Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(4), pages 549-556, November.
- Mendez, JoseA., 1985. "A note on the neoclassical ambiguity and the specific factor production model under variable returns to scale," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 357-363, May.
- Hill, John K. & Mendez, JoseA., 1984. "The effect of commercial policy on international migration flows: The case of the United States and Mexico," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 41-53, August.
- Mendez, JoseA., 1984. "The effects of foreign investment in the presence of a factor market monopsony," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 173-182, February.
- Brada, Josef C & Mendez, Jose A, 1983. "Regional Economic Integration and the Volume of Intra-Regional Trade: A Comparison of Developed and Developing Country Experience," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 589-603.
- Hill, John K. & Mendez, JoseA., 1983. "Factor mobility and the general equilibrium model of production," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 19-26, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose A. Mendez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.