Report NEP-INT-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000129:000852 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000138:000579 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berthold Herrendorf & Arilton Teixeira, . "How Barriers to International Trade Affect TFP," Working Papers 2167724, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Item repec:col:000140:000944 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theresa Carpenter, 2005. "Multinationals, intra-firm trade and FDI: A simple model," IHEID Working Papers 01-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Signe Krogstrup & Linda Matar, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Absorptive Capacity and Growth in the Arab World," IHEID Working Papers 02-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Nabil Annabi & Fatou Cissé & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2005. "Trade Liberalisation, Growth and Poverty in Senegal: a Dynamic Microsimulation CGE Model Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0512, CIRPEE.
- Caesar B. Cororaton & John Cockburn, 2005. "Trade Reform and Poverty in the Philippines: a Computable General Equilibrium Microsimulation Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0513, CIRPEE.
- Joshua Aizenman & Ilan Noy, 2005. "FDI and Trade - Two Way Linkages?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 76, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Jose Mendez & Lewis Gale, . "A Note on the Empirical Relationship Between Trade, Growth and the Environment," Working Papers 2132836, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2005. "The trade-off between agglomeration forces and relative costs: EU versus the “world” Evidence from firm-level location data 1974-1998," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 30, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.