Steven C. Mann
Neely School of Business Fort Worth, Texas (United States)
Texas Christian University
RePEc:edi:sbtcuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Lim, Steve C. & Mann, Steven C. & Mihov, Vassil T., 2017. "Do operating leases expand credit capacity? Evidence from borrowing costs and credit ratings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 100-114.
- Locke, Peter R. & Mann, Steven C., 2009. "Daily income target effects: Evidence from a large sample of professional commodities traders," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 814-831, November.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Mann, Steven C. & Mihov, Vassil & Rodríguez, Mauricio, 2009. "Interest rate changes and the timing of debt issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 600-608, April.
- Christopher B. Barry & Steven C. Mann & Vassil T. Mihov & Mauricio Rodríguez, 2008. "Corporate Debt Issuance and the Historical Level of Interest Rates," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 413-430, September.
- Locke, Peter R. & Mann, Steven C., 2005. "Professional trader discipline and trade disposition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 401-444, May.
- Ferguson, Michael F & Mann, Steven C, 2001. "Execution Costs and Their Intraday Variation in Futures Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 125-160, January.
- Michael F. Ferguson & Steven C. Mann & Leonard J. Schneck, 1998. "Concentrated trading in the foreign exchange futures markets: Discretionary liquidity trading or market closure?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 343-362, May.
- Manaster, Steven & Mann, Steven C, 1996. "Life in the Pits: Competitive Market Making and Inventory Control," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(3), pages 953-975.
- Eric C. Chang & Peter R. Locke & Steven C. Mann, 1994. "The effect of CME rule 552 on dual traders," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 493-510, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Steven C. Mann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.