Maria Cecilia Mancini
|First Name:||Maria Cecilia|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Economia Parma, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Parma
: +39 0521 032467
+ 39 0521 032529
Via Kennedy, 6 - 43100 PARMA PR
RePEc:edi:deparit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Arfini, Filippo & Mancini, Maria Cecilia, 2013. "Local institutions and territorial competitiveness in the case of Parmigiano Reggiano localised production system," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 151448, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Arfini, Filippo & Giacomini, Corrado & Mancini, Maria Cecilia, 2008. "Quality Markers and Consumer Communication Strategies: Empirical Evidence in the 'Very Fresh' Sector in Italy," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arfini, Filippo & Cernicchiaro, Sabrina & Mancini, Maria Cecilia, 2007. "Private Innovation and Public Innovation: Who Leads and Who Follows?," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6587, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Arfini, Filippo & Cernicchiaro, Sabrina & Mancini, Maria Cecilia, 2006. "Animal Welfare in the CAP and Large-Scale Distribution. Public Social Policy and Consumer Trust," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7765, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Corrado Giacomini & Maria Cecilia Mancini & Paola Modesti, 2010. "Large retailers and vertical control of the supply chain: private labels and private certification standards," International Journal of Applied Management Science, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 305-320.
- Maria Cecilia Mancini & Corrado Giacomini, 2006. "Possibili effetti sul mercato dei prodotti agro-alimentari dell'imposizione di nuovi standard di certificazione da parte della GDO," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 10(1).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Maria Cecilia Mancini & Corrado Giacomini, 2006.
"Possibili effetti sul mercato dei prodotti agro-alimentari dell'imposizione di nuovi standard di certificazione da parte della GDO,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 10(1).
- Roberto Vona & Nadia Di Paola, 2013. "Management dell’innovazione in agricoltura e relazioni di canale in una prospettiva teorica "grounded"," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 83-102.
- Andrea Marescotti & Alessandro Brazzini, 2014. "L’utilizzo degli standard privati di qualità nella gdo italiana. Il caso dello standard GlobalG.A.P," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(1), pages 63-83.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maria Cecilia Mancini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.