|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Economics Section Cardiff, United Kingdom
Cardiff Business School
: +44 (0) 29 20874417
+44 (0) 29 20874419
Aberconway Building, Colum Drive, CARDIFF, CF10 3EU
RePEc:edi:ecscfuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Xu, Yongdeng & Taylor, Nick & Lu, Wenna, 2018. "Illiquidity and Volatility Spillover effects in Equity Markets during and after the Global Financial Crisis: an MEM approach," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Copeland, Laurence & Lu, Wenna, 2013. "Dodging the Steamroller: Fundamentals versus the Carry Trade," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2013/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Dec 2013.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Copeland, Laurence & Lu, Wenna, 2013.
"Dodging the Steamroller: Fundamentals versus the Carry Trade,"
Cardiff Economics Working Papers
E2013/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Dec 2013.
- Pippenger, John, 2017. "Forward Bias, The Failure Of Uncovered Interest Parity And Related Puzzles," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt2ff194s2, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Ibrahim, Boulis Maher & Sakemoto, Ryuta, 2018. "Common information in carry trade risk factors," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 37-47.
- Stocker, Marshall L., 2016. "The price of freedom: Idiosyncratic currency devaluations," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 312-325.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wenna Lu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.