Tracy Xiao Liu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics and Management Beijing, China
RePEc:edi:setsicn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yuan Yuan & Tracy Liu & Chenhao Tan & Qian Chen & Alex Pentland & Jie Tang, 2019. "Gift Contagion in Online Groups: Evidence From WeChat Red Packets," Papers 1906.09698, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Yuan Yuan & Tracy Xiao Liu & Chenhao Tan & Jie Tang, 2017. "Online Red Packets: A Large-scale Empirical Study of Gift Giving on WeChat," Papers 1712.02926, arXiv.org.
- Tracy Xiao Liu & Jenna Bednar & Yan Chen & Scott Page, 2019. "Directional behavioral spillover and cognitive load effects in multiple repeated games," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 705-734, September.
- Chi, Wei & Liu, Tracy Xiao & Qian, Xiaoye & Ye, Qing, 2019. "An experimental study of incentive contracts for short- and long-term employees," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 366-383.
- Tracy Xiao Liu, 2018. "All-pay auctions with endogenous bid timing: an experimental study," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 47(1), pages 247-271, March.
- Lian Jian & Zheng Li & Tracy Xiao Liu, 2017. "Simultaneous versus sequential all-pay auctions: an experimental study," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(3), pages 648-669, September.
- Tracy Xiao Liu & Jiang Yang & Lada A. Adamic & Yan Chen, 2014. "Crowdsourcing with All-Pay Auctions: A Field Experiment on Taskcn," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(8), pages 2020-2037, August.
- Chen, Yan & Li, Sherry Xin & Liu, Tracy Xiao & Shih, Margaret, 2014. "Which hat to wear? Impact of natural identities on coordination and cooperation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 58-86.
- Bednar, Jenna & Chen, Yan & Liu, Tracy Xiao & Page, Scott, 2012. "Behavioral spillovers and cognitive load in multiple games: An experimental study," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 12-31.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2017-12-18 2019-07-15
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (2) 2017-12-18 2019-07-15
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2017-12-18 2019-07-15
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2017-12-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tracy Xiao Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.