Report NEP-PAY-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Savelyev, 2017. "Copyright in the Blockchain Era: Promises and Challenges," HSE Working papers WP BRP 77/LAW/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Christopher Henry & Kim Huynh & Gradon Nicholls, 2017. "Bitcoin Awareness and Usage in Canada," Staff Working Papers 17-56, Bank of Canada.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2017. "Potential Impact of Financial Innovation on Financial Services and Monetary Policy," CASE Reports 0488, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Rahul Mehrotra & Vincent Somville & Lore vandewalle, 2016. "Increasing trust in the bank to enhance savings: Experimental evidence from India," CMI Working Papers 1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2017. "Regulatory Learning: how to supervise machine learning models? An application to credit scoring," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01592168, HAL.
- Greene, Claire & O'Brien, Shaun & Schuh, Scott, 2017. "U. S. consumer cash use, 2012 and 2015: an introduction to the Diary of Consumer Payment Choice," Research Data Report 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Platforms to business relations in online platform ecosystems," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Improving financial access in Africa: insights from information sharing and financial sector development," MPRA Paper 83071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hafsi Mouaad & Saïd Assar, 2017.
"The role of enterprise modeling in digital transformation : an exploratory study
[Le rôle de la modélisation d'entreprise dans la transformation numérique : une étude exploratoire]," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01656840, HAL.
- Kellee S. Tsai, 2017. "FinTech and Financial Inclusion in China," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2017-20, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Oecd, 2017. "Digital platforms for facilitating access to research infrastructures," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Platform competition : who benefits from multihoming?," Working Papers 17-05, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Grenestam, Erik & Nordin, Martin, 2017. "High-Speed Broadband and Academic Achievement in Teenagers: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2017:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 23 Apr 2018.
- Alex Coad & Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Barriers to European cross-border E-commerce," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Quality discrimination in online multi-sided markets," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yuan Yuan & Tracy Xiao Liu & Chenhao Tan & Jie Tang, 2017. "Online Red Packets: A Large-scale Empirical Study of Gift Giving on WeChat," Papers 1712.02926, arXiv.org.
- Nathalie Gaussier & Claude Lacour, 2017. "An ecosystem in the air? The instance of start-ups and the arrival of the LGV SEA in Bordeaux," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-19, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Antonia Grohmann, 2017. "Financial Literacy and Financial Behavior: Evidence from the Emerging Asian Middle Class," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1702, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alexander Grech & Anthony Camilleri, 2017. "Blockchain in Education," JRC Working Papers JRC108255, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Gina Christelle Pieters, 2017. "Bitcoin Reveals Exchange Rate Manipulation and Detects Capital Controls," 2017 Papers ppi307, Job Market Papers.
- Jorge Gallego & Juan D. Martínez & Kevin Munger & Mateo Vásquez, 2017. "Tweeting for Peace: Experimental Evidence from the 2016 Colombian Plebiscite," Documentos de Trabajo 015852, Universidad del Rosario.
- José Francisco Tudón Maldonado, 2017. "Congestion v Content Provision in Net Neutrality: The Case of Amazon's Twitch.tv," 2017 Papers ptu168, Job Market Papers.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2017. "Openness, ICT and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 83070, University Library of Munich, Germany.