|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA)Moscow, Russia
: +7 (499) 956 95 86
82, Vernadsky pr., 117571, Moscow
RePEc:edi:aneeeru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Claudius Graebner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2017. "Trust and Social Control. Sources of cooperation, performance, and stability in informal value transfer systems," ICAE Working Papers 62, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Claudius Graebner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2017.
"To trust or to control: Informal value transfer systems and computational analysis in institutional economics,"
ICAE Working Papers
74, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Claudius Gräbner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2018. "To Trust or to Control: Informal Value Transfer Systems and Computational Analysis in Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 559-569, April.
- Alexander Lasco, 2013. "Money, Trust and Hierarchies: To the Question of the Maintenance of Confidence in the Complex Economic Institutions," Working Papers 35, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alexander Lascaux, 2012. "Money, Trust and Hierarchies: Understanding the Foundations for Placing Confidence in Complex Economic Institutions," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 75-100.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (3) 2013-10-02 2017-08-06 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2017-08-06 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexander Lascaux should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.