Jeffrey W. Ladewig
University of Connecticut - Department of Political Sciencehttp://polisci.uconn.edu/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ladewig, Jeffrey W., 2006. "Domestic Influences on International Trade Policy: Factor Mobility in the United States, 1963 to 1992," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 69-103, January.
- Joseph Gershtenson & Jeffrey Ladewig & Dennis L. Plane, 2006. "Parties, Institutional Control, and Trust in Government," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(4), pages 882-902.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ladewig, Jeffrey W., 2006.
"Domestic Influences on International Trade Policy: Factor Mobility in the United States, 1963 to 1992,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 69-103, January.
- J. Broz, 2011. "The United States Congress and IMF financing, 1944–2009," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 341-368, September.
- Roy, Martin, 2010. "Endowments, power, and democracy: Political economy of multilateral commitments on trade in services," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Celik, Levent & Karabay, Bilgehan & McLaren, John, 2013.
"Trade policy-making in a model of legislative bargaining,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 179-190.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2011. "Trade Policy Making in a Model of Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 17262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Gershtenson & Jeffrey Ladewig & Dennis L. Plane, 2006.
"Parties, Institutional Control, and Trust in Government,"
Social Science Quarterly,
Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(4), pages 882-902.
- Justina AV Fischer, 2011. "Living under the ‘right’ government: does political ideology matter to trust in political institutions?," CEIS Research Paper 212, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Oct 2011.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeffrey W. Ladewig should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.