Laboratory for Macroeconomic Analysis Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:mahseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Olga S. Kuznetsova & Sofiya R. Ulyanova, 2016. "The Impact Of A Central Bank’S Verbal Interventions On Stock Exchange Indices In A Resource Based Economy: The Evidence From Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 155/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Olga Kuznetsova, 2016. "The Value of Public Information in a Two-Region Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 126/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Olga S. Kuznetsova & Sergey A. Merzlyakov, 2015. "The Role of Uncertain Government Preferences For Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interaction," HSE Working papers WP BRP 102/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2015-11-01 2016-04-04 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2015-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2015-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2016-12-04. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-04-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olga Kuznetsova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.