Report NEP-MIC-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Salamanca, 2016. "The Value of Mediated Communication," Working Papers hal-01289379, HAL.
- Olga Kuznetsova, 2016. "The Value of Public Information in a Two-Region Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 126/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2015. "On Competing Mechanisms under Exclusive Competition," Working Papers 2015-632, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2016. "Sequential screening and the relationship between principal's preferences and agent's incentives," SERIES 01-2016, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Mar 2016.
- Ismail Saglam, 2016. "On the Pareto Efficiency of a Socially Optimal Mechanism for Monopoly Regulation," IPEK Working Papers 1601, Ipek University, Department of Economics, revised May 2016.
- Lars EHLERS & Dipjyoti MAJUMDAR & Debasis MISHRA & Arunava SEN, 2016. "Continuity and Incentive Compatibility in Cardinal Voting Mechanisms," Cahiers de recherche 04-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Yamada, Mai, 2016. "The Optimal Trading Partner for an Upstream Monopolist," MPRA Paper 70325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2016. "Strategic vote trading in power-sharing systems," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- BEN-YASHAR, Ruth & NITZAN, Shmuel, 2016. "Is Diversity in Capabilities Desirable When Adding Decision Makers?," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-21, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Benoit Julien & Liang Wang, 2016. "Competitive Search with Ex-post Opportunism," Working Papers 201604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2016. "The Roole Played By The Well-Behaved Matchings In The Coalition Formation Process Of The Stable Matchings For The Roommate Market," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Radzvilas, Mantas, 2016. "Hypothetical Bargaining and the Equilibrium Selection Problem in Non-Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 70248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2016. "Dual Random Utility Maximisation," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201605, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 12 Mar 2017.
- Yang, Jinrui, 2016. "Monopoly VS Competition: Market Structure’s Impact on Product Innovation-with Endogenous Quality of New Product," MPRA Paper 70094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mäschle, Oliver & Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Rationing and screening in crowdinvesting-markets," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 142, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Robert Kleinberg & Bo Waggoner & E. Glen Weyl, 2016. "Descending Price Optimally Coordinates Search," Papers 1603.07682, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2016.
- Julien Gagnon & Sanjeev Goyal, 2015. "Social Structure, Markets and Inequality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1549, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matthew Embrey & Friederike Mengel & Ronald Peeters, 2016. "Strategy Revision Opportunities and Collusion," Working Paper Series 8716, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Anil K. Kashyap, 2016. "Liquidity Requirements, Liquidity Choice and Financial Stability," NBER Working Papers 22053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Marco A. Marini & Ornella Tarola, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation and Collusion: Cannibalization or Proliferation?," Working Papers 2016.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.