|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Abteilung Geld und Währung Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:agffmde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Beck, Günther W. & Beyer, Robert C. M. & Kontny, Markus & Wieland, Volker, 2015. "Monetary Cross-Checking in Practice," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113126, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Beck, Günther W. & Beyer, Robert C. M. & Kontny, Markus & Wieland, Volker, 2015.
"Monetary Cross-Checking in Practice,"
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113126, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daniela Wech, 2015. "Ein Überblick über Funktionen, Entscheidungsstrukturen und Rechenschaftspflichten von Zentralbanken," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(22), pages 48-51, November.
- Ana-Petrina Păun & Claudia Isac, 2016. "Financial Instruments for the Protection of Mothers," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 199-206.
- Davide Furceri & Ms. Aleksandra Zdzienicka & Mr. Prakash Loungani, 2016.
"The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Inequality,"
IMF Working Papers
2016/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Furceri, Davide & Loungani, Prakash & Zdzienicka, Aleksandra, 2018. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on inequality," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 168-186.
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 2017. "Maximum entropy estimation of income distributions from Basmann’s weighted geometric mean measure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 221-231.
- Stephan B. Bruns & Alessio Moneta, 2017. "Intertemporal propensity to consume," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 295-314, April.
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2016. "Methodological challenges in building composite indexes: Linking theory to practice," MPRA Paper 73276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Markus Kontny should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.