Kwan Wai Ko
Division of Business and Management Zhuhai, China
United International College - Bijing Normal University - Hong Kong Baptist University
: (86-756) 3620000
28 Jinfeng Road, Tangjiawan, Zhuhai, Guangdong Prov. 519085
RePEc:edi:dbuiccn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Kwan Wai Ko & Kin Wai Patrick Mok, 2014. "Clustering of cultural industries in Chinese cities," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 22(2), pages 365-395, April.
- Ko, Kwan Wai, 2008. "Financial integration, information and communication technology, and macroeconomic volatility: Evidence from ten Asian economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 124-144, June.
- Ko, Kwan Wai, 2007. "Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Kwan Wai Ko & Jagdish Handa, 2006. "Currency Substitution in a Currency Board Context: The Evidence for Hong Kong," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 39-56.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ko, Kwan Wai, 2007.
"Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Elena Ketteni & Constantina Kottaridi & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2015. "Information and communication technology and foreign direct investment: interactions and contributions to economic growth," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1525-1539, June.
- Haroon Ur Rashid Khan & Khalid Zaman & Anwar Khan & Talat Islam, 2017. "Quadrilateral Relationship Between Information and Communications Technology, Patent Applications, Research and Development Expenditures, and Growth Factors: Evidence from the Group of Seven (G-7) Cou," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 1165-1191, September.
- Andonova, Veneta & Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2009. "Political institutions and telecommunications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 77-83, May.
- Wang, Xin, 2012. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in China's e-commerce sector," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 288-301.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kwan Wai Ko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.