|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School London, United Kingdom
RePEc:edi:sbimpuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Silvia Bartolucci & Andrei Kirilenko, 2019. "A Model of the Optimal Selection of Crypto Assets," Papers 1906.09632, arXiv.org.
- Matthew Baron & Björn Hagströmer & Andrei Kirilenko, 2017. "Risk and Return in High-Frequency Trading," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_018, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Andrei Kirilenko & Wei Xiong, 2012.
"Convective Risk Flows in Commodity Futures Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
17921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Andrei Kirilenko & Wei Xiong, 2015. "Convective Risk Flows in Commodity Futures Markets," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(5), pages 1733-1781.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Andrei Kirilenko & Eleonora Patacchini, 2010. "Are Networks Priced? Network Topology and Order Trading Strategies in High Liquidity Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1011, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2010.
- Jorge Baca-Campodónico & Luiz de Mello & Andrei Kirilenko, 2006. "The Rates and Revenue of Bank Transaction Taxes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 494, OECD Publishing.
- Andrei Kirilenko, 2003. "A Network Model of Market Prices and Trading Volume," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 2, Society for Computational Economics.
- Baron, Matthew & Brogaard, Jonathan & HagstrÃ¶mer, BjÃ¶rn & Kirilenko, Andrei, 2019. "Risk and Return in High-Frequency Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 993-1024, June.
- Andrei Kirilenko & Albert S. Kyle & Mehrdad Samadi & Tugkan Tuzun, 2017. "The Flash Crash: High-Frequency Trading in an Electronic Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 72(3), pages 967-998, June.
- Lada Adamic & Celso Brunetti & Jeffrey H. Harris & Andrei Kirilenko, 2017. "Trading networks," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 126-149, October.
- Steve Y. Yang & Qifeng Qiao & Peter A. Beling & William T. Scherer & Andrei A. Kirilenko, 2015. "Gaussian process-based algorithmic trading strategy identification," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 1683-1703, October.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Andrei Kirilenko & Wei Xiong, 2015.
"Convective Risk Flows in Commodity Futures Markets,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(5), pages 1733-1781.
- Ing-Haw Cheng & Andrei Kirilenko & Wei Xiong, 2012. "Convective Risk Flows in Commodity Futures Markets," NBER Working Papers 17921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Kirilenko, Andrei & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2014. "Trading networks and liquidity provision," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 235-251.
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Andrei Kirilenko, 2014. "How Sharing Information Can Garble Experts' Advice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 463-468, May.
- Andrei A. Kirilenko & Andrew W. Lo, 2013. "Moore's Law versus Murphy's Law: Algorithmic Trading and Its Discontents," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 51-72, Spring.
- Kirilenko, Andrei & Sowers, Richard B. & Meng, Xiangqian, 2013. "A multiscale model of high-frequency trading," Algorithmic Finance, IOS Press, vol. 2(1), pages 59-98.
- Kirilenko, Andrei A., 2000. "On the endogeneity of trading arrangements," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 287-314, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (2) 2010-11-06 2019-07-15
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2006-07-15
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2006-07-15
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2010-11-06
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-07-15
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2006-07-15
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2006-07-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrei Kirilenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.