Report NEP-PUB-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che-Lin Su & Kenneth L. Judd, 2006. "Optimal Income Taxation with Multidimensional Taxpayer Types," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 471, Society for Computational Economics.
- Javier Diaz-Gimenez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the U.S.: a Boon for the Income Poor," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 400, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gaobo Pang & University of Maryland, 2006. "Tax-Deferred Savings and Early Retirement," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 31, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hagen, Jürgen von, 2005. "Political Economy of Fiscal Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 149, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jorge Baca-Campodónico & Luiz de Mello & Andrei Kirilenko, 2006. "The Rates and Revenue of Bank Transaction Taxes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 494, OECD Publishing.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2006. "Bank Profitability and Taxation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 364, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tipparat Pongthanapanich, 2005. "An Optimal Corrective Tax for Thai Shrimp Farming," Working Papers 64/2005, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.