Report NEP-MST-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Andrei Kirilenko & Eleonora Patacchini, 2010. "Are Networks Priced? Network Topology and Order Trading Strategies in High Liquidity Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1011, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2010.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow," CFR Working Papers 10-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Chesney, Marc & Kempf, Alexander, 2010. "The value of tradeability," CFR Working Papers 10-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- B. Dupoyet & H. R. Fiebig & D. P. Musgrove, 2010. "Replicating financial market dynamics with a simple self-organized critical lattice model," Papers 1010.4831, arXiv.org.
- Frey, Stefan & Herbst, Patrick, 2010. "The influence of buy-side analysts on mutual fund trading," CFR Working Papers 10-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Frederic Abergel & Aymen Jedidi, 2010. "A Mathematical Approach to Order Book Modeling," Papers 1010.5136, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Grammig, Joachim G. & Peter, Franziska J., 2010. "Tell-tale tails: A data driven approach to estimate unique market information shares," CFR Working Papers 10-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).