The influence of buy-side analysts on mutual fund trading
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbuy-side analysts; analyst recommendations; mutual funds; investment decisions; investment performance;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2010-11-06 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2010-11-06 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2010-11-06 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .