Report NEP-MST-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barardehi, Yashar H. & Bernhardt, Dan & Ruchti, Thomas G. & Weidenmier, Marc, 2019. "The Night and Day of Amihud’s (2002) Liquidity Measure," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1211, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Baron & Björn Hagströmer & Andrei Kirilenko, 2017. "Risk and Return in High-Frequency Trading," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_018, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Rasmus Fatum & Yohei Yamamoto, 2017. "The Exchange Rate Effects of Macro News after the Global Financial Crisis," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_007, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Johann, Thomas & Scharnowski, Stefan & Theissen, Erik & Westheide, Christian & Zimmermann, Lukas, 2019. "Liquidity in the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 19-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Huiling Yuan & Yong Zhou & Zhiyuan Zhang & Xiangyu Cui, 2019. "Forecasting security's volatility using low-frequency historical data, high-frequency historical data and option-implied volatility," Papers 1907.02666, arXiv.org.